Dashboard | +Follow
You'll Be Mine
To Me Your Are Perfect
Sunday 14 October 2012 • 01:44 • 0 comments






❤ I’ve liked you since day one.

❤ I text you first because i miss you. If i don’t text you, I’m waiting for you to miss me.

❤ One day i caught myself smiling for no reason … Then i realized that i was thinking of you.

❤ Sometimes I wish I could read your mind to find out how you feel about me.

❤ Love is hard to get into, but harder to get out of.

❤ When love is not madness, it is not love.

❤ Never cry for someone who won’t cry for you.

Welcome :")
About Me!


Hi Im Sharifa Call Me Ifa..i'm juz a simple gurl that doesnt care bout people's atittude..so,I'll be nice 2 u if u'll be nice to me kbaii Assalamualaikum :)




Your Are The Best Thing Thats ever Been Mine
keep Smile :"))!


Remind YourSelf That It's Okay Not To Be Perfect. ;3



The Happiness Note
Cutie


The Happiness,People Dont Have The Best Of everything.They Just Make The Best Of Everything :"))
Sweet Memory